Bluetooth wireless headphones are a dime a dozen but most of them can set you back a bit of money for what is usually not so great sound quality. I’ve seen it time and time again and it’s quite frustrating. That changes today with the iDeaPLAY V207 Bluetooth Wireless headphones from iDeaUSA.
For $79.99 (USD) you get quite a bit of bang for the buck: active noise cancellation (which can be toggled off); APT-X Bluetooth for high quality music streaming; a built-in mic for taking calls from your phone; long battery life (built-in, rechargeable); and the headphones come with a convenient, zippered carrying case.
- Active noise canceling headphone– By just flicking a switch on, iDeaplay decreases 85% of outer loudness and thus provides you a peaceful surrounding to get calming experience to listen to music. You don’t hear any other sound to distract you from enjoying music quietly.
- Wireless and wired connection– Equipped with Bluetooth 4.1, you can easily connect it to any Bluetooth enabled device within 33ft of distance. Also, there is a built-in microphone, 3.5mm AUX port with the included cable for using it in flight mode or with an MP3 device.
- Battery– It comes with long battery life and lasts up to 19 hours when noise cancellation is active and gets increased to 23 hours while active noise cancellation is switched off.
- Excellent audio quality– iDeaplay delivers mega bass and clear mid tones with full dynamic range at any volume with the help of high-definition 40mm drivers being combined with Active Noise Cancellation and extremely high 103dB. Moreover, it provides extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive sound field. Also, it has low latency due to the presence of the apt-x Apt-x gives you CD-like quality audio by reducing the size of the audio files.
- Easy to fold and convenient– You can effortlessly fold it with the help of the extra-wide supportive headband. The little bit larger ear cups and music leather-covered memory foam cushions provide optimum comfort while listening to music for long sessions. Also, the omnidirectional cups allow for a fully customizable fit. Keep the headphone and protect it well with the free soft case provided by the company.
- Satisfaction guaranteed– If you aren’t satisfied with the product, then you can return it within 30 days of purchase. iDeaUSAgives a 30-day money back guarantee 12-month manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime support. However, the company has tried it’s best to leave you satisfied.
- Compatibility- It is compatible with both of the major mobile platforms Apple and Android devices.
I can’t explain just how comfortable the iDeaPLAY V207 headphones truly are especially at a price point of $79.99. Usually comfort is where most companies skip on due to the lack of price they are selling them for, but iDeaUSA hasn’t done that.
I wear my headphones for 8+ hours a day as I play that much Fortnite and listen to that much music and they never begin to bug me in any way. The padding doesn’t irritate my ears, cause them to feel sweaty or anything like that. They just work wonderfully and feel awesome while I’m wearing them.
Once you are done with them, the iDeaPLAY V207’s simply fold up to be stored in the case that is included for easy storage and protection. Definitely something I like so that I don’t have to leave them out on my computer desk or whatever and have them take up a bunch of extra space.
As we all know, sound quality is of course the most important part of the review when it comes to headphones. Without decent or better sound quality, nothing else really matters. So let’s dive into that right now and let me tell where the iDeaPLAY V207’s stand in that area.
When I do headphone reviews, I use them with all types of music to get various sounds in various ways. I like to use them to play a bit of country, pop, alternative, 80’s and even some heavy metal thrown in there.
With the iDeaPLAY V207’s, everything I used them with sounded very good, especially when you sit back and think about that $79.99 price point. That price is relatively cheap for Bluetooth/Wireless headphones and most of the time companies don’t give you good sound quality due to the lack of quality of the hardware they use within their headphones. iDeaUSA certainly hasn’t done that and I can tell you that the bass is great in these headphones. It’s not overpowering, but it’s certainly something you can hear at all times.
All of the high’s and low’s through both headphones just make the listening experience superb. There’s never a point where they sound distorted, cracked or anything similar. I honestly can’t be happier using these to listen to my music on a daily basis while I sit and do some work at the computer.
Then throw in the fact that these headphones have noise cancellation and you just can’t go wrong at all. And on top of it all, the noise cancellation can be enabled or disabled, which isn’t something you see very often in a set of headphones. It’s either a thing or not a thing and having the ability to choose is quite awesome and interesting.
Let me not forget to mention that all of this sound quality can be controlled right from the headphones with the on-ear controls. This makes everything so simple and just within arms reach of being able to control everything without even having to take your mobile device out of your pocket.
Battery life is something of major importance just like sound quality when it comes to wireless headphones and let me tell you something, iDeaUSA hit it out of the park with the iDeaPLAY V207’s. On a single charge iDeaUSA claims you can get 24 hours of ANC playback time and 27 hours when ANC is disabled with these headphones and I can tell you, after weeks of testing, that is exactly what I’m averaging on every single play back until these things completely die.
Once they do need a charge, they take a micro-USB cable to charge them right up. This is my only gripe about these headphones as I would love to have seen them include a USB-C/Type-C charging cable as I’ve managed to get rid of most of my old micro-USB charging cables since so many of my personal items have switched over to the new USB-C/Type-C charging ports. Definitely not a deal breaker, just something I personally would have liked to have seen.
I can’t recommend the iDeaPLAY V207 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones enough to anyone who is looking for a good pair of Bluetooth headphones at a very affordable price. Not only will you only pay $79.99, but you will get a pair of headphones that sound and feel like you’ve spent $250 or more on.
If you’re in the market for a great pair of headphones at an affordable price, then the iDeaPLAY V207 headphones are definitely something you want to take a very close look at. Don’t skip on these for something more expensive when you get something more affordable with just as great if not better sound quality.